Sunday 15 January 2017

He was one of our favorite comic characters of all time

I am sure all of us heard about Mr Bean. From many kids I got the request of how to draw mr bean easy and for their query today I am drawing it. In near future I will come up with the Mr Bean real drawing as well. This time I draw only Mr Bean face and may be in my next drawing tutorial I may draw Mr Bean full body with his teddy and car.
_

Rocio:
If I see him around school we make small talk but that's it.
(15 January 2017)

Rocio:
It's not like we're friends or anything.
(15 January 2017)

Shannon:
Whys my car fricken gay?
(15 January 2017)

Shannon:
It sucks it's like an 05 that my dad bought me.
(15 January 2017)

Monika:
How do you give blow jobs to guys?
(15 January 2017)

Monika:
My bf of two months wants one really bad and I've never done it.
(15 January 2017)

Shemika:
IS MY GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT!?!?!?
(15 January 2017)

Shemika:
Also after I ejaulated in the condom I didn't really clean my penis but it took us like an hour or two to do oral sex again and I felt she got sperm in her mouth and we kissed and went down on her.
(15 January 2017)

Shemika:
We did use a condom when penetration but what worries me is how she sucked me off and maybe Precum got in her mouth and got to mines and I went down her and got sperm in her.
(15 January 2017)

Shemika:
My girl had sex we used a condom but before we went to penetration we had oral and we took turns at each other and made out in between each rep.
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment