Friday 6 January 2017

These shows included a variety of weapon combinations as well as female competitors

First, here is the highly popular picture I uploaded to Facebook in December to pay tribute to Toda sensei. Other schools that include the use of two swords include Yagyu shinkage-ryu, Shingyoto-ryu, and Katori shinto-ryu. Being young, the students also enjoyed the thrill of competition.
_

Imelda:
After the drunk night he Then started making fun about other guys (whom I have not even met saying he found the perfect guy for me). But it was as a joke.
(5 January 2017)

Imelda:
The next day he was being very flirty with me saying my behavior was unprofessional (he and I work together). Even before all of this he was also flirted a lot And would tease me all the time.
(5 January 2017)

Imelda:
He didn t kiss me but he brushed the hairs out of my face.
(5 January 2017)

Imelda:
We held hands he helped me during my drunken state.
(5 January 2017)

Imelda:
One druken moment we kind of got closer.
(5 January 2017)

Imelda:
He knows I have been single for a long time now.
(5 January 2017)

Leanna:
Did I push him away :(?
(5 January 2017)

Ester:
His friend started teasing him..?
(5 January 2017)

Ester:
I made as if I didn't see him and we continued talking and joking.
(5 January 2017)

Ester:
His friend came suddenly and started teasing him from distance.
(5 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment