Saturday 28 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Deneen:
My parents say I am not but I am not as slender as they are and have different eyes.
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
My former foster mother refuses to give back photos and letters that belong to me?
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
Or should I just accept that she is just being cruel?
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
She then went on to read over the phone a few of the letters, so I know she still has them, or atleast some of them.
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
She told me she wouldnt' give them to me.
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
I called her and she told me she still had my letters, a photo of my mother and me during one of our last visits before her parental rights were terminated, and about a dozen photos of mine.
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
It took me until a month ago to find her.
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
When I was 18 and went to get my stuff she had moved.
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
My mom used to send me monthly letters, and visisted bi monthly until I finally became a ward of the state at age 11. Anyway when I left this family house at age 14, my foster mother didn't send some of my stuff.
(27 January 2017)

Gladys:
When I was 3 I was put in foster care for two years before being returned to my mother when I was 5. I was taken from my mother again when I was 8. I spent 6 years with this family.
(27 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment