Thursday 19 January 2017

Put the Candy to one side and give your brain a real workout with Innecto

Research shows that too much sugar rots your mind as well as your teeth, making it hard to concentrate. Both versions have the same number of levels and the same addictive gameplay. The Freemium version contains advertising, and the original soundtrack is only available as an in-app purchase.
_

Velma:
I did cheat because I looked up how to do a long question problem I was stuck on.
(16 January 2017)

Velma:
I think he thinks that I cheated which is why he put in a 0 and I'm scared to approach him about it.
(16 January 2017)

Marcy:
I'm jealous of an Asian girl at my school and I'm black?!?
(16 January 2017)

Marcy:
And really really studious and quiet.
(16 January 2017)

Page:
Should i tell him how i really feel?
(16 January 2017)

Shanice:
I need advice to make him notice me.
(16 January 2017)

Shanice:
The thing is, he likes another girl but she has a bf.
(16 January 2017)

Shanice:
He jokes around with me, I fell for his personality rather than appearance.
(16 January 2017)

Shanice:
I go to school with my crush, we're are friends and we all sit together at lunch and talk.
(16 January 2017)

Kathyrn:
My boyfriend and I started dating when I was 15 and he was 16, I'm now 18 and he's 19. Is it wrong of us to want to marry?
(16 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment