Monday 16 January 2017

Put the Candy to one side and give your brain a real workout with Innecto

Research shows that too much sugar rots your mind as well as your teeth, making it hard to concentrate. Both versions have the same number of levels and the same addictive gameplay. The Freemium version contains advertising, and the original soundtrack is only available as an in-app purchase.
_

Ernestina:
I have known this guy for a year.
(15 January 2017)

Joetta:
What type of girl comes to mind when you hear these names?
(15 January 2017)

Joetta:
Personality and physical characteristics are appreciated.
(15 January 2017)

Joetta:
Give a description of what type of person you think would have each name.
(15 January 2017)

Marline:
Has anyone gotten pregnant a week after the implant has been removed?
(15 January 2017)

Marline:
I've come to think I might be ovulating but im not sure.
(15 January 2017)

Marline:
On the 14th and 15th i've been having sick symptoms(runny nose, cramping, sneezing, sleeping) and I know its way too soon to be showing any kinds of signs but im not pmsing.
(15 January 2017)

Marline:
I had my implant put in Janurary 2016 and taken out January 2017. Me and my boyfriend decided to have sex on the 11th in January.
(15 January 2017)

Lianne:
What would you do if you know a woman who kidnapped a child from abusive parents and then became the best mother ever for the child?
(15 January 2017)

Vania:
Does this man just see me as a friend? Or he likes me?
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment