Tuesday 3 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Isidra:
Why does he bother asking for me back when he's the one who kept breaking it off?
(2 January 2017)

Isidra:
Asks me to dinner, etc, but I don't go.
(2 January 2017)

Isidra:
Lately he's been trying bad to see me.
(2 January 2017)

Isidra:
But I found out recently he's still downgrading me.
(2 January 2017)

Isidra:
Sometimes he'd say he has a new gf, then suddenly he's single, etc.
(2 January 2017)

Isidra:
He broke up with me 6 months ago and was contacting me every month since.
(2 January 2017)

Isidra:
Even when I blocked him on Facebook because I thought that's all he had, then he got my number from someone.
(2 January 2017)

Isidra:
I told him there would not be a 3rd chance but he won't leave me alone.
(2 January 2017)

Isidra:
My ex broke up with me twice already.
(2 January 2017)

Nia:
Told my guy bestfriend that I liked him,no answer back to me should I ask him?
(2 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment