Saturday 7 January 2017

I was fortunate enough to find out from a trusted colleague and friend

Don had been battling major health issues that had him in the ICU earlier this year and left him with blood clots on his lungs. I had a moment to check in with a few other folks and briefly mourn together. Then we were stopped in our tracks by the New York Post.
_

Alene:
Please no hate or anything, I really just need help.
(5 January 2017)

Alene:
I feel horrible like my heart ache is spreading everywhere and I Just genuinely feel bad.
(5 January 2017)

Alene:
I just want this pain to end because it s too much to handle.
(5 January 2017)

Alene:
I don t wanna eat or do anything and I don t know what to do.
(5 January 2017)

Alene:
My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday for 5 reasons.
(5 January 2017)

Delcie:
My friend asked her who would she chose if me or him and she said me.
(5 January 2017)

Delcie:
Today, one of my friends and her where talking about it, and she told him about another guy that keeps asking her out.
(5 January 2017)

Delcie:
She asked me why I've changed and I told her I haven't.
(5 January 2017)

Delcie:
I was a bit hurt since she rejected me so I started to feel some type of way with her.
(5 January 2017)

Delcie:
So I like this girl and I asked her out a few days ago and she said no.
(5 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment