Thursday 19 January 2017

I always get tons of positive energy from small business owners around the globe

Do You Need A New Year To Stay Motivated? Not a negative person in the lot. And are you saying the same thing you were when we turned the corner on the new year? If you set some goals for this year, you have probably already made some progress. To stay on track with your goals, keep things front and center.
_

Margart:
My parents tell me all the time that it is my time to get marry.
(15 January 2017)

Margart:
I am a young Persian guy in United States studying physics.
(15 January 2017)

Shiela:
To add I am leaving the state for college in some months so maybe it would be better just to cut ties?
(15 January 2017)

Deedee:
Advice? I have this friend who is always so negative. We have talked every day for the past 2 years and I have always been there for her.?
(15 January 2017)

Deedee:
Now, I reached a point where idk I dont feel like talking to her anymore.. She keeps messaging me asking if I am mad at her but I just don't feel like responding.
(15 January 2017)

Deedee:
She can be fun sometimes but somehow it always ends back to her feeling bad about herself.
(15 January 2017)

Deedee:
I always try to tell her things will be okay and what not.
(15 January 2017)

Reyna:
What to get your boyfriend for his birthday?
(15 January 2017)

Reyna:
His favorite colors are red and blue.
(15 January 2017)

Reyna:
So I ve been with my boyfriend for almost a year now and his birthday is in a few weeks and I don t know what to get him, any suggestions?
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment