Friday 6 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Alicia:
Anyone else experience this or have any idea what is goin on?
(5 January 2017)

Alicia:
I'm so confused on what was goin on with my body.
(5 January 2017)

Alicia:
Yesterday, January 4th I felt a bit sick to my stomach but that was it and today January 5th I spotted a little bit and then after a while it dried up and was gone.
(5 January 2017)

Alicia:
My last period was December 23-26. My boyfriend and I had sex December 24,25 and 31st.
(5 January 2017)

Shenita:
Do you still love your girl after an argument?
(5 January 2017)

Shenita:
If no, how long does it take to forgive and forget and feel the same way again?
(5 January 2017)

Shenita:
Do you feel the same about your girlfriend or the girl you like after you have had an argument with her?
(5 January 2017)

Evia:
What do I do about my brother and his wife?
(5 January 2017)

Evia:
Won t help my dad when he needs it.
(5 January 2017)

Evia:
Now he won t come to the house, won t call won t text.
(5 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment