Saturday 21 January 2017

Is your landscape sending the message you WANT to convey?

Is your home sending the correct message? With all the other tasks associated with selling your home, landscaping is a great project to outsource. Before hiring a gardener, ask friends or neighbors for referrals. Some key points to discuss are how often you would like service and what you need included at each visit.
_

Krystina:
I'm at a friend's house right now to work on a project but I have really bad period cramps (my friend is a guy so I can't tell him) and can't think or move.
(15 January 2017)

Edyth:
Which one is a better respond to tell a guy to leave you alone?
(15 January 2017)

Edyth:
So should I tell him A.) I need some time away from you for a while or B.) I feel smothered and trapped I need space let me go and hope I will come back?
(15 January 2017)

Edyth:
I'm so confused I don't understand he tells me to leave him alone but tries to get my attention what does he want?
(15 January 2017)

Edyth:
Then he shows up in random places I am and I was talking to my guy friend the other day smiling and laughing and the guy I use to be friends with had a huge smile on his face and his friend made a noise.
(15 January 2017)

Edyth:
He told me to leave him alone and I have.
(15 January 2017)

Edyth:
There's this guy I use to be friends with and stuff happened a lot of drama he means a lot to me and I just want to clear my head.
(15 January 2017)

Georgann:
What are balls?
(15 January 2017)

Oretha:
He's out mutal friend, but do u think it would be possible to go out with him without pissing the first guy off?
(15 January 2017)

Oretha:
I'm not sure what he thinks of me, but I'm pretty sure he's wary of our other friend.
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment