Thursday 19 January 2017

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers this morning for our Trooper that was shot

ET) on Interstate 10 about 40 miles west of Phoenix, Milstead said. On the way, the trooper spotted a rollover accident, stopped to investigate and began blocking off the scene. A woman who was believed to have been ejected from the vehicle was later determined to have died at the scene, authorities said.
_

Tempie:
Hullo I was wondering if girls find guys who have big balls more attractive than smaller ones?
(16 January 2017)

Slyvia:
Why do I like girls with blonde hair and blue eyes so much?
(16 January 2017)

Slyvia:
I hope I find the right one too. could marry and grow old with.
(16 January 2017)

Slyvia:
I'm 22 years old now and never really thought about it, but it's been this way since I was 9 (first crush then was blonde, can't remember eye color back then though) I don't know why I just find them really cute and beautiful most of the time.
(16 January 2017)

Norene:
I dont want to talk to my ex in person but people tell me i should...how can i do it properly over text?
(16 January 2017)

Pricilla:
32 weeks pregnant is it normal to feel the baby's head?
(16 January 2017)

Pricilla:
I can push on it and it moves and his moves.
(16 January 2017)

Pricilla:
My cervix is still high but if I stick my finger inside me I can feel his head and I know it's his head because he response when I touch it.
(16 January 2017)

Michiko:
I have a weird crush?
(16 January 2017)

Michiko:
I don't know if I should give up, or keep trying.
(16 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment