Sunday 15 January 2017

Here are 12 verses to remind us that there is rest in Him

Ladies and gentlemen, marriage is not to be entered into lightly. My husband and I didn't realize the importance of this promise we made until later in our marriage. It is a covenant between you and God. It is a promise that you must keep. No matter how many loops, hills, and bumps you encounter, you must stay locked into your seat and brace for the ride.
_

Walter:
Situation: I am a 14 year old freshman, and I have fallen for a 17 year old senior.
(15 January 2017)

Sharee:
Im gonna be 20 and never had a gf?
(15 January 2017)

Courtney:
I am worried about my Grandma?
(15 January 2017)

Courtney:
I cannot go down there because I have school.
(15 January 2017)

Courtney:
My mom went down there this morning to see her in the hospital and I also miss my mom alot.
(15 January 2017)

Courtney:
She lives in Arizona but I live in Washington.
(15 January 2017)

Courtney:
My grandma is in the hospital because she has the flu.
(15 January 2017)

Margaretta:
Girls, would you feel ofended if your boyfriend were to tell you that he likes your ugly face?
(15 January 2017)

Margaretta:
But a butterface is...wow. a big Yes.
(15 January 2017)

Margaretta:
To me a beautiful face is...not that interesting.
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment