Saturday 31 December 2016

Aspires to bring positive changes within young people

Her spring -summer collection was said to be inspired from by her hometown, Jakarta. Hassani paints her subjects as women covered in hijab or niqab, but in vibrant colors. Her subjects displays dynamic and strong figures, which illustrates the Afghanistan that is far from the Taliban stereotypes.
_

Crystle:
Any advice? Please answer?
(31 December 2016)

Crystle:
Is this wrong and should I be offended?
(31 December 2016)

Crystle:
She says she love us equal but she is closer to him.
(31 December 2016)

Crystle:
I'm upset and jealous that my younger sister said she is closer to my older brother than she is to me.
(31 December 2016)

Elouise:
Best places to meet a girl?
(31 December 2016)

Han:
Should I give a gift to my friend's sister?
(31 December 2016)

Han:
Should I get her a pair of matching pj's too, so she's not left out?
(31 December 2016)

Han:
Now, all of a sudden, one of my friends is bringing her sister who I don't really know.
(31 December 2016)

Han:
I got matching pajamas for the three of us.
(31 December 2016)

Han:
I'm going on a trip with two of my friends and we are all going to exchange gifts.
(31 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment