Monday 13 March 2017

But what really shone through this time was love

It has guided them along the path of their lives and all of them have suffered and been rewarded by it many times over. I feel really grateful that Studio Deen took this story and adapted it with so much care and attention. Yakumo has finally let go of the past and embraced the future, right before his death.
_

Quyen:
I grew up in a poor environment where I was told parents and family should be role models.
(12 March 2017)

Lissa:
My best guy friend has confessed to loving me romantically but i don't feel the same way. What do i do?
(12 March 2017)

Lissa:
How do i tell him again that I'm not interested without ruining our friendship?
(12 March 2017)

Lissa:
I kept telling him that i don't see him in that way.
(12 March 2017)

Lissa:
He said he is going to keep pursuing me in that way.
(12 March 2017)

Lissa:
He tried kissing me several times but i just pulled away. i explained that i love him like a brother and i don't think i can feel that way about him.
(12 March 2017)

Connie:
If you were to do interracial dating?
(12 March 2017)

Connie:
Would you care if you were dating a person who's racist against their own ethnic group?
(12 March 2017)

Jovita:
Gf wants to see my penis?
(12 March 2017)

Letha:
So what am I supposed to do?
(12 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment