Tuesday 21 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Latonia:
It's like settling for 39 cent ramen noodles for dinner every night when you're a millionaire.
(21 March 2017)

Latonia:
Why don't they date the rich, tall, well dressed, handsome CEO type men with a great personality instead of settling for a balding fat guy with a pot belly who doesn't have any special personality.
(21 March 2017)

Latonia:
I see many good looking, intelligent, successful women with guys that any regular girl could easily get.
(21 March 2017)

Denisha:
I'm 17 and my tatas are killing me.!?
(20 March 2017)

Denisha:
There's no way I'm pregnant, and they never hurt before my period so what the heck is making thenbhrt.
(20 March 2017)

Denisha:
I'm 17 and the last 5 days my boobs have been hurting so bad mostly around my nipple area.
(20 March 2017)

Rosalie:
Is there such thing as a guy that likes to just cuddle?
(20 March 2017)

Rosalie:
I just want to be able to lay down with him and cuddle with him without it being sexual for once.
(20 March 2017)

Rosalie:
Whenever I try to make a just cuddling and chilling type of date with my boyfriend it always turns into sex.
(20 March 2017)

Akilah:
How do you know a guy really loves or cares about you or if they are just playing with you?
(20 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment