Friday 3 March 2017

Maha Shiv Ratri is one of the biggest festivals celebrated in Hinduism

You can download them and use to send on Facebook or Whatsapp. We dedicate all Pooja, Rituals, Prayers and fastings to lord shiva on this day. To celebrate this festival, We brought few of the best HD Images pics of Lord Shiva. In our religion, It is seen as a symbol of energy and potential of Lord Shiva Himself.
_

Sunshine:
His head was turned to the side and his friend was talking about a random guy named Jack or something.
(1 March 2017)

Victor:
So a friend was talking about her ex and how crazy she acts n i said well if me n you was dating you would see how crazy?
(1 March 2017)

Lu:
Someone stole all my mail?
(1 March 2017)

Lu:
Is there a way they keep record of this so I can ask?
(1 March 2017)

Lu:
Is it possible for whoever has my Atlantic Broadband bill to call the company and ask for my password?
(1 March 2017)

Lu:
I know this family across the street from where I live and they keep asking for my internet password so they don't have to pay.
(1 March 2017)

Lu:
All of my mail was missing... rent, Penelec, and an Atlantic Broadband bill.
(1 March 2017)

Izetta:
Its strange. to be honest I do feel unconfortable that I don't even know these people.
(1 March 2017)

Marylin:
Chances of conception?
(1 March 2017)

Marylin:
I am 26 and he is 30. We are both fine with having a child, I m just a little nervous as this would be my first.
(1 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment