Sunday 12 March 2017

Cheese making starts off the same way for virtually all cheeses

C&Z is all about fresh, simple, and colorful foods from my Paris kitchen. Monsieur Fromage , a fellow bilingual blogger and passionate explorer of all things cheese. The principles and techniques are simple to understand, yet they take a lifetime to master.
_

Velia:
Even if I managed to get a cute girl, I have to worry about her secretly wishing I was tall so what's the point.. Should I just forget about girls all together since finding love isn't meant for guy's of my stature?
(11 March 2017)

Lauralee:
My parents are mad because I am friends with family members they don't like how do I get them to stop expecting me to hate you they hate?
(11 March 2017)

Lauralee:
I think sometimes are trying to protect me from others behavior like I'm a kid whereas on other occasions they're just using me as a pawn to get their enemies back.
(11 March 2017)

Lauralee:
They seem to think sing extended family is a compulsion of mine but it's actually something I like doing how do I get them to see this?
(11 March 2017)

Lauralee:
I know I can see whoever I want as I'm an adult living on my own but it hurts me when they get mad and they always seem to find out.
(11 March 2017)

Lauralee:
For some reason I can't take the pain of people being mad at me I don't want my parents to be mad at me even though I am an adult.
(11 March 2017)

Ashli:
How come people are such jerks to me when I did not do anything to deserve it?
(11 March 2017)

Ashli:
He claims he is doing this to help me but it is not helping me so I cutted him off and stopped talking to him because all he does is bring me down.
(11 March 2017)

Ashli:
I am trying hard enough and working my butt off and he goes making me feel bad.
(11 March 2017)

Ashli:
He called me up the other day ridiculing me and saying that I have said I been trying for three years when I haven't and says that I am not trying hard enough.
(11 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment