Saturday 4 March 2017

Therefore I am I going to use permaculture as an analogy

I had started investing three years earlier (in 2004) and was quickly increasing my passive income. So I gave it a financial angle and put two and two together: low spending plus high saving equals fast financial independence. Going from the description of individual and separate tips, the focus shifted to what they had in common.
_

Glenna:
He will have no biological family in east coast.
(3 March 2017)

Glenna:
He just got married like literally two days ago because he found out I knew that he could get full custody of our son if he was in the military and not married so he jumped up and got married.
(3 March 2017)

Glenna:
So now he's trying to take my baby away from me.
(3 March 2017)

Glenna:
We already have a court hearing in in about 2 months but now his lawyer has set a court date to try to add in a move away order because he just got new order for the east coast.
(3 March 2017)

Glenna:
He trying to take him away from me because he found out I had post partum depression.
(3 March 2017)

Glenna:
I'm in a constant battle with my sons dad in court over custody of our son.
(3 March 2017)

Madelyn:
He's very ill, but I still want to marry him!?
(3 March 2017)

Concha:
He called me a nerd?
(3 March 2017)

Concha:
Does that mean he don't like me?
(3 March 2017)

Concha:
In our workplace we have to a test every year and our manager was talking about how I was the first one to get 100 out of 100 on the test scores.
(3 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment