Monday 13 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Zola:
Should I Tell My Boyfriend About My Past With Depression?
(12 March 2017)

Zola:
And I want him to like me for who I am too, but I'm not too sure he knows who I really am and how I got to where I am today.
(12 March 2017)

Zola:
I just feel so much better when people know about my past, I really only tell them about my struggles with my family, because then they basically know the worst of me, and they still like me for who I am.
(12 March 2017)

Zola:
And if he doesn't want to he involved with me, I would completely understand.
(12 March 2017)

Zola:
I was depressed and I self-harmed.
(12 March 2017)

Zola:
I have an awful past concerning my family, and back then it made me an awful person.
(12 March 2017)

Zola:
I would understand if he wouldn't want to be involved with someone like me.
(12 March 2017)

Zola:
The thing is though, is that I feel bad because he's such a great person and he doesn't know what he's getting into with me.
(12 March 2017)

Zola:
I feel really bad...I've only been dating him for two weeks, and he likes me a lot.
(12 March 2017)

Holley:
Deactivatimg Snapchat?
(12 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment