Wednesday 8 March 2017

When they did stole my stuff it was like a part of me that was disappearing in a row

You are all the sweetest person I'v never met in my life. I will never be grateful enough for this. This is officially one of the best day of my entire life. Art and in particular digital art is all for me. And you gave me the chance to get it back. To my lovely brother that I live tenderly and forever.
_

Jodee:
It takes a strong person to handle the pain by his or herself.
(8 March 2017)

Jodee:
If you need other people your weak.
(8 March 2017)

Jodee:
No emotional support or anyone there to cheer me up.
(8 March 2017)

Jodee:
Let's be real, are you really going to see your current friends 5, 10, or even 20 years from now.
(8 March 2017)

Jodee:
I'm bitter and I don't need friends.
(8 March 2017)

Ardella:
Dead bird was on my doorstep. Then me & my partner started arguing about how she never listens. Is this a real sign I should leave. Strange?
(8 March 2017)

Ardella:
Is God REALLY trying to give me a sign because I looked up the meaning to this dead bird thing and it said something about new beginnings.
(8 March 2017)

Ardella:
I tried to tell my partner and they act like they don't care.
(8 March 2017)

Ardella:
I get sick a lot and the doctor told me it was stress.
(8 March 2017)

Ardella:
I have headaches and never want to have sex with her.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment