Saturday 18 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Serina:
My parents drive me crazy and make my depression worse?
(18 March 2017)

Serina:
I always get yelled at and blamed and it makes me go insane.
(18 March 2017)

Serina:
My mom often makes me feel bad and blames me for stuff.
(18 March 2017)

Serina:
He makes me want to scream and sometimes stab myself. yes I love him but he makes me go insane.
(18 March 2017)

Serina:
He starts yelling at me even more and my mom had to make him stop.
(18 March 2017)

Serina:
Sure I can get a job and I'm in the process of trying to get one buts it's been tough, and parents are responsible to get their children's essential things such as clothes.
(18 March 2017)

Serina:
He yells at me straight in my face and says we won't buy you clothes anymore.
(18 March 2017)

Serina:
I told them I don't want to go out, it's late and I have a headache.
(18 March 2017)

Serina:
Tonight I was in bed trying to rest because I have a headache and him and my mom both barge into my room and tell me they're going to the store and I'm coming.
(18 March 2017)

Serina:
My dad drinks, not a lot but one or two beers a night.
(18 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment