Friday 10 March 2017

The prostitutes bring their daughters into the business

Nothing better explains Jews and Judaism than the thesis that they are descendants of temple prostitutes. Imagine a new temple built by the Greeks, Babylonians, or Egyptians. The children would know their mother, but not their father. Their children would know their mother and grandmother, but not their fathers or grandfathers.
_

Eleanor:
We lasted for about a year then we broke up.
(10 March 2017)

Eleanor:
I suffer from anxiety and depression disorder and when I was diagnosed this I was with my boyfriend (currently ex). He gave me so much support and help.
(10 March 2017)

Donya:
Why would my ex text me about an inspiring show to watch, out of the blue after telling me he doesn't want to be with me right now?
(10 March 2017)

Donya:
I've been getting over him for months and now he texted me.
(10 March 2017)

Jaymie:
My great uncle was falsely accused of hurting his daughter should I trust him around my kids?
(10 March 2017)

Jaymie:
It was a third-party that accused him not the daughter herself.
(10 March 2017)

Jaymie:
I assume he was innocent but of course we never know for sure except that there was never any credibility found.
(10 March 2017)

Jaymie:
Now that I have kids should I trust him around my kids?
(10 March 2017)

Dottie:
My aunt pulled me aside to tell me all the bad things about my mom that I need to know should I tell my mom that she did this?
(10 March 2017)

Dottie:
They are sisters and my aunt despises my mom because my mom does not return her phone calls saying my aunt triggers her stress.
(10 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment