Wednesday 8 March 2017

It quickly became apparent that people wanted more and that O 2 X had more to give

It quickly became clear that what O 2 X set out to do at the Summit Challenge was not simply a base-to-summit race for sport. In February of 2015, O 2 X went into the mountains of Vermont and led its first EDP. From there, the true evolution from a race weekend to a full-on training and education program took shape.
_

Corrine:
My life sucks :(?
(8 March 2017)

Corrine:
My family isn t really well off.
(8 March 2017)

Corrine:
All my other family lives at least 45 minutes away so I never see them.
(8 March 2017)

Corrine:
My parents always take my sister s side.
(8 March 2017)

Corrine:
My mom is always asleep or away.
(8 March 2017)

Corrine:
My dad has serious anger issues.
(8 March 2017)

Ressie:
Receiving phone calls showing different phone numbers after he broke up with me....I received one at 5:30AM today....what does it mean?
(8 March 2017)

Ressie:
Also, I really wonder if dating a rock musician is a good idea.
(8 March 2017)

Ressie:
Is it possible to call from the same phone but showing different phone numbers.
(8 March 2017)

Ressie:
Since Monday, I receive phone calls - so far 4 - and everyday with different phone numbers.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment