Saturday 4 March 2017

Maha Shiv Ratri is one of the biggest festivals celebrated in Hinduism

You can download them and use to send on Facebook or Whatsapp. We dedicate all Pooja, Rituals, Prayers and fastings to lord shiva on this day. To celebrate this festival, We brought few of the best HD Images pics of Lord Shiva. In our religion, It is seen as a symbol of energy and potential of Lord Shiva Himself.
_

Leone:
And does it feel good for a man to have sex with a virgin?
(2 March 2017)

Berniece:
Am I a victim of rape?
(2 March 2017)

Berniece:
I might have given the inpression that I wanted to sleep with him since I sent nudes to him but everyone is saying I m a victim.
(2 March 2017)

Berniece:
I am 15 years old and I had sex with an 18 year old when I was drunk.
(2 March 2017)

Lula:
How can my parents become more active in family life?
(2 March 2017)

Lula:
I don't want to directly bring this up to them, though, so what should I do?
(2 March 2017)

Lula:
I feel like we're just a group of people living together instead of a family nowadays.
(2 March 2017)

Lula:
I recently failed an important exam (I usually get straight As). I was really hoping to get a reaction from them, but they literally didn't react at all.
(2 March 2017)

Lula:
We never have dinner as a family anymore and they never ask about my life, which sometimes makes me feel like they don't care.
(2 March 2017)

Lula:
They're developing awful antisocial behaviours, which I believe is because my parents never take them out of the house.
(2 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment