Sunday 12 March 2017

He is the author of a book named as The Baumen Letter

I live in San Diego, California. But one problem I faced that almost 90% people of my kind experience, which was lack of capital. I had no money to start my business. After months of research, I decided to get involved in stock market and online investment.
_

Kathern:
She said she had some stuff to do in some classes and that I was coming with her, so I did because I had no choice.
(10 March 2017)

Bonnie:
The guy was years older than me.
(10 March 2017)

Bonnie:
I felt like they were saying that the guy sitting next to me look less like the racial slur.
(10 March 2017)

Bonnie:
I felt like they were saying that I look like the racial slur from my race.
(10 March 2017)

Bonnie:
I saw them talking together while they were sitting together looking my way making disgusted faces.
(10 March 2017)

Bonnie:
I even felt like they were thinking of racial slurs or making bad stuff about me instead of the guy sitting next to me because I looked more like my race and they assumed that every bad stuff that people say about my race goes for me.
(10 March 2017)

Bonnie:
I felt like they did this because I looked more like my race than the guy sitting down next to me did.
(10 March 2017)

Bonnie:
I felt them making weird faces like they were disgusted.
(10 March 2017)

Bonnie:
Then there was 2 old ladies who were both sitting down together on the other side of the bus and they were the same race.
(10 March 2017)

Bonnie:
Ok so I was sitting on the boys and some guy my race sat next to me but there was a space between us.
(10 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment