Saturday 4 March 2017

You should keep in mind that Google has really evolved over the past couple of years

Now, it can go through your website and find out whether you have stuffed keywords on it. Are you actually providing genuine value to your web visitors? What is the solution : The solution to this mistake is simple. This failure will lead to another failure: where you will end up posting content that is unrelated and unfocused.
_

Mittie:
When we're dancing she wraps her arms around me really tight she tries to lay her head on my chest.
(4 March 2017)

Mittie:
She wants to lay in bed or on the couch all day and snuggle with me.
(4 March 2017)

Mittie:
Even when I'm really pissed off or in a bad mood she thinks it's cute.
(4 March 2017)

Mittie:
When we go out she holds my hand.
(4 March 2017)

Mittie:
Me and my wife have been married for 4 months she's madly in love with me.
(4 March 2017)

Marjory:
In a long marriage what's the average number of affairs a woman will have?
(4 March 2017)

Louie:
The last time we had sex was Valentine's Day.
(4 March 2017)

Louie:
I've just got off of the pill about a month ago am I pregnant or is my body just out of wack?
(4 March 2017)

Louie:
My period is four days late, and yes I've been having sex unprotected with my boyfriend.
(4 March 2017)

Pam:
My boyfriend texted me randomly when i said i was going out that i would be a scared little girl all my life?how should i react?
(4 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment