Wednesday 22 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Phyllis:
Why am I just suddenly on his mind....
(22 March 2017)

Phyllis:
At times it does seem a little flirty and he's been texting me good morning, good night with hearts or kissy faces for days now & im kinda thrown off.
(22 March 2017)

Phyllis:
It's seemingly friendly so far, we're older and that high school stuff we havent and I hope we don't talk about.
(22 March 2017)

Phyllis:
He's dated other people of course and so have I. but... I guess he just ended a relationship he was in not that long ago, and he brought me up to friend and told me to text him so I did.
(22 March 2017)

Phyllis:
It hurt alot at the time, but i'm 20 now, i'm good, and since we have mutual friends, over time we stopped being on bad terms and just became aquaintances.
(22 March 2017)

Phyllis:
We were perfect one minute & then the next he just grew distant, and I knew it was coming so I basically had to force him to admit he didnt wanna be with me.
(22 March 2017)

Phyllis:
I'm taking into consideration that we were still in high school, but still, he broke my heart when I was 17 lol.
(22 March 2017)

Phyllis:
So I dated an aries male years ago.
(22 March 2017)

Bess:
How to tell my mom no after she asked if my sister can live with me in my new house?
(22 March 2017)

Bess:
My best friend is moving in here in a few weeks, and I just don t feel like I need to support my OLDER sister.
(22 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment