Friday 10 March 2017

There was a substitute covering a lunch break in my classroom today

One of our baby girls is fat, in the 99th percentile for her age. Lately, she has been sick with various breathing issues, so she has been reluctant to take her bottles. Today, I was lucky to get to her take 5 all day. We emphasized to her that we need to keep trying to get the baby to drink her bottle until she finished it.
_

Cheryll:
How do you get rid of....?
(8 March 2017)

Mallory:
I sent him a long text expressing my insecurities and issues in relationships and he didn't respond?
(8 March 2017)

Mallory:
When he's stressed or insecure I'm there for him but when I'm upset he's talking to exes and girls he liked but doesn't Snapchat me, he just leaves me on read.
(8 March 2017)

Alpha:
Can I still have a baby?!?!?!??! Surrogate?
(8 March 2017)

Coletta:
Am I butting in where I am not needed?
(8 March 2017)

Trula:
How do I tell my friend this?
(8 March 2017)

Trula:
Idk I just feel so bad bc I know she was considering not going back too but eventually decided she would.
(8 March 2017)

Trula:
She is one of my best friends but I haven't seen her in months so I haven't really talked to her in a while.
(8 March 2017)

Trula:
I have an instagram that only camp friends follow, should I post on that about not going back and then she would see and I wouldn't have to feel awkward and bad about just telling her?
(8 March 2017)

Trula:
Its sadder than you think and I feel bad telling her this late.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment