Sunday 12 March 2017

We have to assume that the future will resemble the past

And this guess will likely be wrong. The very day we decide to set F.I. as a goal, something incredible and subtle happens. We begin to search for resources that will help us reach F.I. sooner. For me personally, I have only been on the path to financial independence for a little over a year.
_

Vicenta:
I think my friend was beat up by her boyfriend?
(10 March 2017)

Vicenta:
She had a bruise on the side of her face & a couple her arm.
(10 March 2017)

Corene:
Why am afraid of sex and relationships?
(10 March 2017)

Corene:
I feel like I'd be a disappointment to any man.
(10 March 2017)

Corene:
Letting someone get to know all of me, the things I do and how I am is so scary to think about.
(10 March 2017)

Corene:
Even with a person I love and have a connection with I still think it's gonna hurt or won't feel as good as people make it seem.
(10 March 2017)

Corene:
Relationships are scary but sex is terrifying to think about.
(10 March 2017)

Corene:
Not that they're disgusting but I feel disgusting.
(10 March 2017)

Corene:
If a guy gets close to me I'm a sexual way I automatically feel disgusting and pull away.
(10 March 2017)

Corene:
But a lot of the time I'm pretty secure.
(10 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment