Thursday 2 March 2017

The home was built in 2015 and comes with a freshly painted exterior

The home measures 8' x 24' and has an interior size of 200 sq ft. In the past few years, tiny homes have surged in popularity. They're economical, environmentally friendly, and encourage people to live minimally. Look around and have a look at some of the beautiful homes and spaces people have created.
_

Laverna:
I pay my best friend 50 dollars a week to travel with, because she goes to a different school in the same city.
(1 March 2017)

Laverna:
Okay my college is 45 minutes away from where I live.
(1 March 2017)

Chu:
How many sons of single moms would trade their moms for an unrelated married couple?
(1 March 2017)

Francine:
How can I help him understand it's dangerous?
(1 March 2017)

Francine:
Pretty sad that I have to be scared around my own husband.
(1 March 2017)

Francine:
It's hard for me though, because I am having neck issues and have a hard time driving.
(1 March 2017)

Francine:
I already refuse to ride with him unless I'm driving now.
(1 March 2017)

Francine:
He says hes not doing anything, but he is driving very hard.
(1 March 2017)

Francine:
If we are in the car and arguing or he gets upset, he really puts his foot to the floor.
(1 March 2017)

Francine:
He does this driving angry all the time.
(1 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment