Wednesday 29 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Dorathy:
She compliments me on what I wear, touches me whenever she gets a chance and stuff like that, which she did before as well.
(29 March 2017)

Dorathy:
Over the past week or so she has started to flirt woth me again, just like before.
(29 March 2017)

Dorathy:
At the time I ended our friendship but she apologized and bc I like someone else now as well I decided to forgive her and we stayed friends even though we aren't as close a before.
(29 March 2017)

Dorathy:
A few weeks back she texted me and told me she always only saw me as a friend and nothing more and that she was sorry for leading me on.
(29 March 2017)

Dorathy:
She did not make clear what she wanted and kept leading me onfor no reason.
(29 March 2017)

Dorathy:
She instead suggested we hookup which I turned down because her last fwb ended badly and she blamed the guy for what happened even though she suggested it.
(29 March 2017)

Dorathy:
Back then she said she felt the same way but was scared of getting hurt as her 3 prev relationships ended with her getting cheated on.
(29 March 2017)

Dorathy:
She started flirting with me and gave other signs she was interested so back in dec I told her how I felt.
(29 March 2017)

Dorathy:
We have known each other since last aug and ended up getting really close.
(29 March 2017)

Agripina:
How can I win my crush over?
(29 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment