Wednesday 15 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Almeda:
Did i come off weird to him?
(14 March 2017)

Almeda:
Is there a possibility he will contact me?
(14 March 2017)

Almeda:
Im just nervous about this and feel like i was too bold of doing that.
(14 March 2017)

Almeda:
He continiued to talk to normal.
(14 March 2017)

Almeda:
He smiled and said ok let me save it. , He started asking me why i had a different area code , where i was from etc.
(14 March 2017)

Almeda:
So i work at this bank and he wanted to tell me the information but he let me see his phone instead to look at it . so i put my number in his phone and gave it back to him like that.
(14 March 2017)

Almeda:
Ok so this cute guy came into my job and we were talking a little bit and stuff.
(14 March 2017)

Ina:
Affair- advise please?
(14 March 2017)

Ina:
And will there releationship work now?
(14 March 2017)

Ina:
Her husband was unfaithful to her on more than one occasion.
(14 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment