Monday 13 March 2017

Now imagine that land is only used to produce food

Then suppose all the crops and produce from those 2.5bn acres are not eaten. It adds up to around 1.3bn tonnes. In the UK alone, we waste over 10m tonnes of food in a year. By any standard, these are huge numbers. This level of waste is clearly not acceptable.
_

Elenor:
I don't know if this was just him being nice because he thought he moved my stuff or him trying to get my attention because we hadn't really spoken in a week.
(12 March 2017)

Elenor:
Then he does this cheeky half smile thing and apparently I blushed.
(12 March 2017)

Elenor:
But he turns around after putting the chair down and pushes my stuff back as if he'd bumped it when he moved the chair.
(12 March 2017)

Elenor:
But he moved a chair over my table and it didn't hit my stuff.
(12 March 2017)

Elenor:
So I'd been ignoring him for about a week and he'd been talking to my friend all week so it sucked.
(12 March 2017)

Sina:
Wife's parents hit her?
(12 March 2017)

Sina:
Part of me is changing and yearning for more than what she can give me.
(12 March 2017)

Sina:
I am actually beginning to wonder if I was married as a convenience and not love.
(12 March 2017)

Sina:
I challenged that carefully over the dinner table and she softened for a minute because I was trying to look in her eyes.
(12 March 2017)

Sina:
She gives off sour vibes like she wants me gone.
(12 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment