Wednesday 8 March 2017

The prostitutes bring their daughters into the business

Nothing better explains Jews and Judaism than the thesis that they are descendants of temple prostitutes. Imagine a new temple built by the Greeks, Babylonians, or Egyptians. The children would know their mother, but not their father. Their children would know their mother and grandmother, but not their fathers or grandfathers.
_

Berry:
I've been dating this girl for over 2 years.
(8 March 2017)

Akiko:
Do you hate when your significant other complains through texts?
(8 March 2017)

Akiko:
I really hated this with my last ex, if she had a problem she would text me paragraph on top of paragraph like grow tf up and either call me, or talk to me about this BS face to face.
(8 March 2017)

Madelene:
How should I tell my mom about my grades?
(8 March 2017)

Madelene:
I'm really worried because I didn't expect this and I don't know how I'm going to tell her without getting into tears.
(8 March 2017)

Madelene:
Grades are already put in and my teacher won't respond to the emails I sent him.
(8 March 2017)

Madelene:
I already got 2 B's last quarter and my mom wants me to do better, because I usually do better.
(8 March 2017)

Madelene:
I just checked my grades and I have two B's.
(8 March 2017)

Tiffiny:
Why shouldn't a guy who is forced to be alone hurt the women only going after hot guys?
(8 March 2017)

Tiffiny:
Then somehow everyone says I need therapy why because I see how BS society is and refuse to go along?
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment