Friday 17 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Zaida:
Nobody told me i wasn't allowed to let the customer manually add in their credit or debit number if they had the card with them.
(16 March 2017)

Zaida:
I made a mistake on the register.
(16 March 2017)

Michal:
Racing heart beat after eye contact with someone from school?!?
(16 March 2017)

Michal:
I don't like him and I wasn't feeling panicked or nervous at all.
(16 March 2017)

Michal:
When he turned around and made eye contact with me, my heart started racing really fast and pounding hard and I got all shaky and I have no idea why.
(16 March 2017)

Michal:
Just someone in sports I know but never talk to.
(16 March 2017)

Michal:
The dude at the window was someone I know from school.
(16 March 2017)

Michal:
Today I went in to a restaraunt to get a refund after going through the drive through.
(16 March 2017)

Jenniffer:
My period is scheduled to come in the next two days but I m pretty sure that s not happening.
(16 March 2017)

Jenniffer:
I know that I am probably pregnant, since two weeks ago.
(16 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment