Saturday 11 March 2017

We have to assume that the future will resemble the past

And this guess will likely be wrong. The very day we decide to set F.I. as a goal, something incredible and subtle happens. We begin to search for resources that will help us reach F.I. sooner. For me personally, I have only been on the path to financial independence for a little over a year.
_

Damaris:
I've had a lot of great things happen in my life lately, and anytime I share with her via text, she skips over the news or she doesn't text me at all about it.
(9 March 2017)

Damaris:
Her financial debt is much greater than mine.
(9 March 2017)

Damaris:
I know her dream is to do the same but things ended up differently for her.
(9 March 2017)

Damaris:
A few years later, I became a stay at home mom.
(9 March 2017)

Rachell:
Do grandmothers like their son's kids more than their daughter's kids?
(9 March 2017)

Rachell:
I think most strongly prefer the male's kids over female's.
(9 March 2017)

Johnna:
Advice on an alcoholic husband?
(9 March 2017)

Johnna:
We re fine) or is it that he just isn t Inlove anymore & can careless about my feelings...
(9 March 2017)

Luanne:
Should I ask whats up?
(9 March 2017)

Myrl:
Can I insert my Penis into my friends horse's vagina? I think she's pretty attracted to me?
(9 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment