Sunday 12 March 2017

Genetic information alone does not a diagnosis make

GINA refers to a case, Norman-Bloodsaw v. The sickle cell request also violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act by singling out employees of African ancestry. Cox, PhD, ASHG president, in a letter to the U.S. GINA also spells out that genetic testing as part of a wellness program must be entirely voluntary.
_

Ngan:
I saw her with her husband 2 days ago.
(11 March 2017)

Janetta:
Should I give him a try or let it go?
(11 March 2017)

Janetta:
Idk if his honesty tells me he's the one, or tells me he's not.
(11 March 2017)

Janetta:
I was also under the impression that he could have been the one God wanted for me, mostly because he's a man of God, and because we have the same likes and dislikes, values, etc.
(11 March 2017)

Janetta:
I was very upset because he let our friendship develop knowing that he was a lot older than me.
(11 March 2017)

Janetta:
He's 38 not 31. Apparently he's been lying about his age is whole life, but said that God told him to finally be honest with me.
(11 March 2017)

Janetta:
Just yesterday, while I'm on my way back home from a week trip he told me he lied about his age.
(11 March 2017)

Janetta:
We pray together, worship God together, he makes me laugh and extremely happy.
(11 March 2017)

Janetta:
We've been getting to know each other for the past 3 weeks now and i have started to develop strong feelings for him, and he has told me that he has also.
(11 March 2017)

Janetta:
We decided to be friends on the verge of possibly making our relationship more serious after the play.
(11 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment