Friday 10 March 2017

We have to assume that the future will resemble the past

And this guess will likely be wrong. The very day we decide to set F.I. as a goal, something incredible and subtle happens. We begin to search for resources that will help us reach F.I. sooner. For me personally, I have only been on the path to financial independence for a little over a year.
_

Fatimah:
How do I get a girlfriend with my circumstances?!?
(8 March 2017)

Fatimah:
I also bath, smell good, have a decent haircut.
(8 March 2017)

Fatimah:
I am also homeschooled but I don t think that s too big of deal concerning I do activities have tons of friends go to youth group see girls etc.
(8 March 2017)

Fatimah:
The point is I m a normal decent guy but also a dwarf.
(8 March 2017)

Fatimah:
I m not weird or anything btw i don t ask any weird questions or inappropriate questions.
(8 March 2017)

Fatimah:
I am kinda stressed lately because it seems like I can t get a girlfriend or even close.
(8 March 2017)

Fatimah:
Alright so first off I m a dwarf male 15. I don t really have dwarf features really. (straighter limbs not too big of forehead muscular) it s hard to explain But I m pretty good looking I would say.
(8 March 2017)

Hassie:
A lot of people nowadays are in such a rush to get into a relationship but meanwhile are either getting cheated on behind their back, lied to, played, etc.
(8 March 2017)

Hee:
I know he knows people in the class I have with him he just always seems too nervous to talk, why could that be?
(8 March 2017)

Hee:
I guess what I'm trying to say is find it weird that he never talks in class and I even heard him tell someone that he's only quiet in our class?
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment