Saturday 4 March 2017

The Transtar First Class Solitaire bus waiting by the road ahead of their office

Once the bus was ready for boarding, the stewardess called for passengers to board the bus. The bus departed at 6.15pm, 15 minutes delayed from original schedule due to the late arrival of the bus from Singapore. She also pointed out the safety features around the bus such as the seat belts on my seat and the closest emergency exits.
_

Brande:
Im 29 weeks pregnant and I took about 4 hits of a joint yesterday.
(3 March 2017)

Tamesha:
I don't think he'd be upset if I didn't send them cuz h never pushes me to do anything I don't want, but I kinda want to send them...
(3 March 2017)

Tamesha:
I trust him and would like to send them, but I want to listen to my parents.
(3 March 2017)

Tamesha:
Should I send them to him or not?
(3 March 2017)

Tamesha:
But what do I say when I'm off my period?
(3 March 2017)

Tamesha:
I was lucky today because I kinda had an excuse not to send him them I just told him that since I'm on my period, it would be kinda uncomfortable for me to take naked pics, and he said that he understands.
(3 March 2017)

Tamesha:
My parents really like my boyfriend, and if they figure out, they would hate him and I just really don't wanna break the rules.
(3 March 2017)

Tamesha:
When I first told my mom we were dating, one of the rules were never to send nudes, because you havenever know what could happen.
(3 March 2017)

Tamesha:
We actually took things slowly and we just recently started having sex like 3 months ago. we are so so so close, and I trust him with everything, but today he asked me if I could send him nudes.
(3 March 2017)

Tamesha:
I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 years and I'm 16 years old.
(3 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment