Saturday 4 March 2017

We are going to learn each and every block of logistic regression by the end of this post

Dependent and Independent variables? How the logistic regression classifier works. Binary classification with logistic regression model. The special cases of softmax function. Implementing the softmax function in Python. How the Logistic Regression Model Works in Machine Learning.
_

Herlinda:
All the symptoms are there but I KNOW I've never had sex, what is going on?
(3 March 2017)

Herlinda:
Also, I've been spotting (sorry if this is TMI) and I looked up implantation spotting and it's exactly what is happening to me now (pinkish brown discharge). .. I'm very scared, could I be pregnant?
(3 March 2017)

Herlinda:
So I'm sixteen and have a very regular period since I was 13. This month I missed my period (I've never done anything sexual) and my breasts feel very sore and I'm cramping.
(3 March 2017)

Fe:
For those men who welcome threesome with their wife and another woman?
(3 March 2017)

Asha:
Is it rude to go to a party sick?
(3 March 2017)

Asha:
I told my friend I could make it to her birthday party, which is tonight, but it's a sleepover and I don't want to be rude by possibly spreading my cold.
(3 March 2017)

Asha:
I've had a cold from around Monday to today (Friday). I'm feeling better, but I still have a little cough and my nose is occasionally stuffed.
(3 March 2017)

Fatimah:
What do you think about cheating?
(3 March 2017)

Kacie:
If youre in love... ladies and gentlemen?
(3 March 2017)

Carma:
What am I feeling? Am I in love?
(3 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment