Sunday 12 March 2017

The difference between being an adult or a child

I used to think that my body was different. That I could eat whatever I wanted. It is one thing to be intellectually aware of the way that I was behaving. An entirely different thing to make the harder choice. For today, let us see the opportunities for important change.
_

Yoko:
I know she'll forgive him sooner or later but she's still upset.
(10 March 2017)

Yoko:
She can't stay mad at him forever she's crazy about him they've been friends for a long time.
(10 March 2017)

Yoko:
She doesn't want to talk about it with him.
(10 March 2017)

Yoko:
When she read the whole story she was very upset.
(10 March 2017)

Yoko:
She's not very happy with her boyfriend right now.
(10 March 2017)

Yoko:
Even though she doesn't know who she was she thought she was really pretty she didn't deserve that.
(10 March 2017)

Yoko:
She said she got really upset when the actress was begging them to let her live to have her baby then they started stabbing her.
(10 March 2017)

Yoko:
She's only 16 he's 17. I don't even know why anyone would own a movie about Manson but I guess he's a big fan.
(10 March 2017)

Yoko:
I think they're too young to be watching that stuff.
(10 March 2017)

Yoko:
She's mad at her boyfriend for letting her watch that.
(10 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment