Friday 10 March 2017

This will allow protein to attack your blood cells

Simonchini, who has sent shockwaves around the medical community with his claim. However, scientists believe that they develop after the disease appeared. Over time, our tissues are weakened and tired, and they start producing unidentified cells. Many of these patients have completely recovered from the disease, even when doctors gave them no chances.
_

Michell:
I understand, B and C don't have much money, their parents only give them gas money and no spending money.
(8 March 2017)

Michell:
Either i pay or my friend A pays.
(8 March 2017)

Michell:
At school we have a free period in our schedule, we can do whatever we want that period so my friends and i usually go out to starbucks and get drinks. 3 of my friends are in that period, wherever we go to starbucks i pay most of the time.
(8 March 2017)

Despina:
I have a boyfriend but I like another guy?
(8 March 2017)

Sharie:
If I am not going in anyplace I don't need shoes to drive my car.
(8 March 2017)

Sharie:
I do that all the time if I am dropping my kids off at school or picking them up at school or a friends house.
(8 March 2017)

Mariela:
Should I warn my ex-wife she is about to go to jail or just let it play out?
(8 March 2017)

Mariela:
I don't want them to see her get arrested.
(8 March 2017)

Mariela:
Our daughters are 21 and 18 and both still live with her.
(8 March 2017)

Mariela:
I am torn about whether to email her and tell her or just let it happen.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment