Thursday 23 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Mitzie:
My friend is upset because he lost his best friend it's been almost 20 years he still misses him.
(23 March 2017)

Francine:
Does romance love even exist?
(23 March 2017)

Francine:
I'm starting to think that romance love is nothing but just regular friendship love with kissing and sex added to it.
(23 March 2017)

Francine:
I loved my girlfriends in the same way that I love my friends.
(23 March 2017)

Francine:
Even though I've been in many relationships in my life, I've never had a special type of love for anyone in my whole life.
(23 March 2017)

Kam:
I'm a boy and there's this really hot boy (im gay) that's across the hall from where my first class is. How do I figure out if he's gay?
(23 March 2017)

Kam:
How do I do this I'm high school without looking stupid and awkward.
(23 March 2017)

Kam:
When I heard him talk he sounded gay.
(23 March 2017)

Audrie:
What do I say to this improbable Tinder match?
(23 March 2017)

Audrie:
Should I ask her if she wanted to swipe left and accidentally swiped right?
(23 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment