Saturday 25 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Sophia:
A week later he messaged me & we ended up talking again and he said that he felt like I didnt care about what was going on in his life, and he apologized.
(24 March 2017)

Sophia:
He ghosted me.. I tried to move on.
(24 March 2017)

Sophia:
I freaked out and he did not want to talk at all.
(24 March 2017)

Sophia:
The inconsistent making plans and dropping them was becoming a problem and I told him straight up that he shouldn't keep making plans that he could not keep, he ended up deleting me from facebook.
(24 March 2017)

Sophia:
He ended up telling me he loved me and I too told him I did as well.
(24 March 2017)

Sophia:
I was understanding at first because he is in the airforce.
(24 March 2017)

Sophia:
However soon after every time we made plans he had excuses of why we couldn't hang out.
(24 March 2017)

Sophia:
He would make side comments about marrying me.
(24 March 2017)

Sophia:
Everytime we hung out it seemed like he was asking me about living with him, he made it clear that thats what he wanted.
(24 March 2017)

Marsha:
If I had unprotected sex and took the plan b on the 3rd day but before the 72 hours ended could I still be pregnant?
(24 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment