Thursday 2 March 2017

I was pretty confident about the routine I have established

Over the past year, contributions have poured into the React project. Tools and frameworks like Flux, Redux, React Native and Relay continue to evolve. And the community has grown to include diverse gatherings across continents. Yet, it's one of the least popular places for digital nomads.
_

Carolee:
Have any of your friend or family been in this situation and ended up together.
(28 February 2017)

Carolee:
I'll take any answers but keep it neutral.
(28 February 2017)

Carolee:
Even though I still have feelings for her.
(28 February 2017)

Carolee:
She really doesn't like anyone and is focusing on her life at this point.
(28 February 2017)

Carolee:
Well, after telling her that I gave her space and wanted to let this blow by.
(28 February 2017)

Carolee:
The thing is I believe I rushed things since I never really hanged out with her and just gotten to know her through text.
(28 February 2017)

Carolee:
Let's just say I asked her for an answer and she said she just sees me as a friend.
(28 February 2017)

Carolee:
However, to continue we gotten very close and started to develop feelings for her.
(28 February 2017)

Carolee:
She the type of a girl I guy wants but is tough to crack she one of those girls that wont just don't anyone.
(28 February 2017)

Carolee:
So this girl and I have gotten very close over the last year.
(28 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment