Sunday 19 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Oda:
Idk if he was looking at me or my friend but i felt like it was me.
(19 March 2017)

Oda:
Like one time i was coming from outside and i seen him just starring at me.
(19 March 2017)

Oda:
But everyday at lunch he like looks at me when im not looking.
(19 March 2017)

Oda:
Okay so theres this guy i have liked since i was a freshman (im a junior now) and he has a girlfriend and they seem really happy together.
(19 March 2017)

Florida:
High School with no friends?
(19 March 2017)

Florida:
I guess I m just looking to see if it got better for anyone else that was in a predicament like mine, advice, or even just some truthful words even if they might hurt.
(19 March 2017)

Florida:
I just feel like I m drowning in the ocean of high school and I just can t wait to get out.
(19 March 2017)

Florida:
I am introverted, so that doesn t help much either.
(19 March 2017)

Florida:
I also hardly ever get texts from anyone and when I do it s usually about school work that is due.
(19 March 2017)

Florida:
I used to play the Xbox a lot with my friend who moved, but I can never get him to play now, I always ask and he either doesn t answer or can t play because he is busy.
(19 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment