Friday 10 March 2017

You may be feeling this impact starting a few days ago

This will be a very intense and emotional Full Moon. This intensity and build up of tension is there for your benefit. This activates within you all opposing opposite forces of consciousness within you. Polarity. What you desire versus what you have. Your ego versus your higher Self.
_

Soon:
I'm just curious, what do you think?
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
What to do for a sweet sixteen?
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
I also can t do just one thing with only her cause my other friends I have known longer and will be offended.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
I only have one close friend who I like.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
The conversations with them are boring and now make me angry because I feel like I m talking to a five year old.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
I just don t know what to with this group of friends because they r not mean, but they are very immature for they re ages.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
All my friends had batmitzvahs and I want a chance to feel special.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
I just don t know what to do and I really need ideas because I really want this one to be special and different from all the other ones where I didn t really enjoy them.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
They have made my other birthdays miserable where I would end up crying at each one because they either couldn t come because they had to study had a cold or made me feel left out at my own party.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
Then I thought of a dinner but lately I have not liked my friend group and I cannot stand to sit for dinner with them especially for my birthday.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment