Thursday 2 March 2017

Maha Shiv Ratri is one of the biggest festivals celebrated in Hinduism

You can download them and use to send on Facebook or Whatsapp. We dedicate all Pooja, Rituals, Prayers and fastings to lord shiva on this day. To celebrate this festival, We brought few of the best HD Images pics of Lord Shiva. In our religion, It is seen as a symbol of energy and potential of Lord Shiva Himself.
_

Natosha:
He actually took Monday off because of it.
(1 March 2017)

Natosha:
For the past week he's been fighting a very bad cold.
(1 March 2017)

Natosha:
He came home from work with a chip on his shoulder.
(1 March 2017)

Natosha:
It seems as if my husband was in rare form yesterday for no reason.
(1 March 2017)

Tabitha:
Went out with my ex-crush today?
(1 March 2017)

Tabitha:
I just wanna know what she might be feeling.
(1 March 2017)

Tabitha:
We watched a horror movie and so I decided to place my hand on top of hers and then slowly throughout the movie I was intertwining a few of my fingers over her fingers and she didn't move or back away.
(1 March 2017)

Tabitha:
We went to run her errands, then had dinner and went to catch a movie.
(1 March 2017)

Tabitha:
She and I have always been saying we have to meet up soon and finally today we did.
(1 March 2017)

Tabitha:
She and I liked each other 5 years ago but were too young and life got in the way.
(1 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment