Thursday 16 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Lovie:
I m terrified of getting into trouble, and I don t want to deal with embarrassment.
(15 March 2017)

Lovie:
The bus stopped and I ran inside.
(15 March 2017)

Lovie:
I got into a fight with some girls on my bus, and I used really bad words. (It wasn t a physical fight) and when I got off one of them yelled something out the window and I gave them the finger.
(15 March 2017)

Ta:
I'm depressed, what do I do?
(15 March 2017)

Ta:
I don't want to make my boyfriend and best friend deal with it but they know i'm hurting and i don't know how to stop it.
(15 March 2017)

Ta:
Im a freshman girl in high school, so much drama has been going on in my life.
(15 March 2017)

Valentina:
What do you think of my celebrity crush(es)?
(15 March 2017)

Valentina:
I wish I could meet them some day.
(15 March 2017)

Valentina:
They seem like they're both nice, young ladies.
(15 March 2017)

Valentina:
It was Sophia Bush for a while, but I'm starting to really like Shantel VanSanten.
(15 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment