Sunday 16 April 2017

Add the spices and cook for 2-3 minutes then add the stock

In a pan, fry the shallots in sesame oil until soft and add the sweets potatoes and carrots. Cook for about 25 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Let it cool for a few minutes and then pour half of it in the food processor / blender and mix until smooth.
_

Dan:
After awhile she started moaning back.
(14 April 2017)

Kelsey:
OPINIONS NEEDED! Marley; Boy name or girl name?
(14 April 2017)

Kelsey:
Is it more masculine or feminine?
(14 April 2017)

Tangela:
How To Get College Girls Number? Help?
(14 April 2017)

Necole:
Very anxious about doing behind the wheel :(?
(14 April 2017)

Necole:
I want driving to be fun but I can't feel that way when I'm getting embarrassed.
(14 April 2017)

Necole:
And those students know what they're doing better than me.
(14 April 2017)

Necole:
I feel embarassed about making mistakes because I'm screwing up all the time and it doesn't help that there are other students riding in the car with me.
(14 April 2017)

Necole:
So instead they threw me in this class with about 2 hours of driving experience.
(14 April 2017)

Necole:
So I've been taking this course for 3 days and I haven't done the 40 hours of practice because my parents never gave me a chance to.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment